The latest in tanning technology! No Odor. Non-Toxic. No Streaking
Spray is an organic, plant-based tanning solution that is pH balanced and produces a natural color in minutes. This innovative system creates a full-body tan that is odor and streak-free. And since it’s applied by hand by one of our trained technicians, you know you’re getting a perfect application every time.
Our premier cosmeceutical tanning solutions are proprietary formulas that use only the finest botanical ingredients available to produce a safe, all natural looking tan. All of our tanning solutions are manufactured in the highest quality facility with a unique process that is exclusive to Robert Andrew, utilizing beet and cane sugar extracts.
Why Spray Tanning
The finest botanical ingredients available to produce a SAFE all natural looking tan.
- Purified Water:Water that has been filtered down to a specific micron (particle) size and 99% of all minerals, chemicals, chlorine, sediment, and elements has been removed.
- Dihydroxyacetone:(DHA) is a FDA approved simple carbohydrate compound that is derived from plant sources such as beet sugar and causes a natural tanning of the skin when applied at the right concentration.
- Saccharum Officinarum:The botanical name for cane sugar. When processed correctly at specific temperatures and concentrations, this ingredient creates a natural, safe bronzing effect to the skin.
- Whole Leaf Aloe Vera (Barbadensis):Bronze Biologic solutions and skin formulas contain a unique 200:1 Whole Leaf Aloe Vera extract that contains active nutrients, phyto-nutrients, vitamins, and minerals for optimal skin health. Aloe Vera contains over 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds.
- Sodium Benzoate (Benzoic Acid):A naturally occurring compound with antimicrobial properties, and is found naturally in cranberries, prunes, greengage plums, cinnamon, ripe cloves and apples.
- Potassium Sorbate (Sorbic Acid):Derived from the oil of the unripened rowan berry (sorbapple or mountain ash berry) and is used to safely prevent bacteria and mold growth.